Cardiff Executive Travel Plan for health and safety during COVID-19
At Cardiff Executive Travel Health and safety is always our top priority for our clients and our drivers, we have introduced new hygiene and safety measures to help keep our clients and our drivers Safe in these unfortunate circumstances.
As a business we have made a decision to complete all bookings for the foreseeable future in our Mercedes V class (Extra Long) for health and safety,
- We are only using our new luxury Mercedes V Class’s which have Extra long space between the driver and passengers to ensure 2m social distancing is kept.
- The Mercedes V class comes with electric sliding doors and tailgate, this minimises for a contactless entry and exit to and from the vehicle.
- The Mercedes V class’s seating is configured with conference style seating layout in the rear, meaning by asking clients to sit in the back row of seats, however we can configure the seating as per your request (Subject to T&C)
- All our chauffeurs will wear face masks and will continue to use hand sanitiser where ever possible.
- All vehicles will carry alcohol based sanitiser for clients use.
- All Vehicles are thoroughly cleaned with antibacterial wipes before and after each service have been carried out.
- We advise that stops for breaks to be kept as minimum as possible during travelling to minimise contact being made, however we will work with the clients request (Subject to t&c).
Cardiff Executive Travel will continue to Delivering unparalleled customer service and setting a high standard for a personal and professional chauffeur service. We can meet a wide range of requirements and fully appreciate the importance of safety, discretion and privacy.