Anyone that uses this website and agrees to services provided by Cardiff Executive Travel as a result will be deemed to have read and Agreed to the following Terms & Conditions
1. All bookings must be made through the office, website, telephone, or e-mail. In this way confirmations are sent out and the journey is insured.
2. It is against the law for Private hire drivers to accept journeys directly.
3. You will automatically receive a “Cardiff Executive Travel” Acknowledgement’ email for the journey(s) you have paid for, you are responsible for checking that the details received to us are correct.
4. You will manually receive a ‘Journey Details’ email when the journey has been assigned to a driver. This will contain the pickup instructions and the driver’s telephone number. “Cardiff Executive Travel” will not refund you if you have forgotten to take this with you.
5. We reserve the right to provide an upgraded car type from the original selected if your chosen vehicle is unavailable.
6. Additional drop offs and pickups not notified at the time of booking will be charged at extra cost.
1. Cash to the driver secured by a credit/debit card (this means we will take your credit/debit card details to secure the booking and to ensure we have a valid booking)
2. Prepay by credit/debit card
3. Payments can be paid via Baccs Transfer (Sort Code: 11-01-42 Account Number : 01266669 )
4. For all bookings made by debit card there will be an additional charge of £1.00 and for credit cards there will be an additional charge of £2.50 for up to £100 and any amount exceeding £100 a 3% surcharge will be added to the fare.
5. Amex charges 3% for up to £100 and any amount exceeding £100 a 4% surcharges will be added to the fare.
6. Prices quoted and paid are for passengers being ready to travel at the booked time.
7. All invoice issued are payable within 7 days or by prior agreement from date issued, any outstanding invoice not payed on the due date will occur a admin charge of £25 and a daily charge of 1% of the amount until payed in full.
Please Note: to confirm Bookings/Transfer we would require a 50% deposit thereafter the balance to be paid 7 days before transfer date, for Bookings/Transfers made with 48 hours or on the day we would require full payment unless agreed by us in writing.
1. Cardiff Executive Travel does not accept any responsibility in any way for missed connections i.e. flights, trains, boats due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or any unforeseen circumstances.
2. We advise passengers to plan to arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to flight departure for long haul flights and 2 hours prior to flight departure for short haul flights to allow for possible unpredicted delays en route to or from the airport. “Cardiff Executive Travel” will not take responsibility for any passengers missing their flight if the appropriate check in time was not allowed.
3. You are free of course to arrange to get to the airport for a time of less than 2 hours prior to flight departure, however “Cardiff Executive Travel” accepts no responsibility for any missed flight due to this.4.
4. All passengers are advised to have adequate travel insurance prior to booking.
5. We cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, Flights, Trains, due to the chauffeur car not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time.
6. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
7. If a passenger books a meet & greet service from the airport and fails to meet the driver in the arrival hall, this means that the driver will wait in the arrival hall with a name board up to 1 hour 30 Mins (International airport) and 30 Min (Regional airports) from flight landing time and if the passenger fails to meet within this time limit or make contact to inform their status at the Airport will be considered as no show
8. Please ensure you give us your arrival times and day in to the UK and not your departing information.
9. If your flight has any serious delays please inform us or the driver as soon as possible.
1. Reservations made for service on the following timings and dates will be subject to an additional 50% surcharge on published prices: 18:00 24th December to 06:00 27th December, 18:00 31st December to 23:59 1st January, other days may also be affected, this is due to limited drivers available for work during seasonal periods.
2. Prices are calculated manually with the distance, time of travel and amount of passengers travelling taken into consideration. We reserve the right to provide an upgraded car type from the original selected if your chosen vehicle is unavailable.
3. Meet & greet service available at a £10 cost
4. No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussion.
5. Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between the company and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
We do not charge for the 1st hour’s waiting time after the plane has landed 1 Hour (International airport) and 30 Min (Regional airports). Waiting time charges start once the 1st hour (International airport) or 30 Min (Regional airports) has elapsed from the time the aircraft has landed and will be charged, regardless of reason, at £29/hr pro rata’ Waiting time for all other journeys will be added at £29/hr pro rata from the scheduled pick up time, any waiting time after 15 Min will be charged as per a full hour waiting time.
Any amendment must be made via an email or by telephone to us to which you will receive an email confirming the amendment. Amendments must not be made with your driver.
1. In the event of a “No-show” by the client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Customer within 48 hours of the start of the period of hire, any and all monies paid will be totally non-refundable.
2. We reserve the right substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver wherever possible but do use third party companies where appropriate.
3. Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British Law, Customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and the Company shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
1. Cardiff Executive Travel will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 24 hours notice however there will be a £25 per vehicle charge and a 10% administration / transaction charge. The cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us.
2. If you do not receive an email from Cardiff Executive Travel confirming the cancellation we have not received it. In this case please call our out of hours number which is 07733211610 Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances: No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
3. No refund is made for cancellation of a booking on the day of travel or afterwards.
4. All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with Cardiff Executive Travel.
Please note: All confirmed bookings (Deposits Taken Or Paid In Full) for any events days will be non refundable due to demand.
Wedding Bookings & Cancellation Terms and conditions
£25 per vehicle non-refundable deposit is payable at point of confirming booking, full payment to be made in 7 days before the day of the event if paying by Baccs or credit card or cash on the day of the event.
1. All our vehicles are strictly no smoking, eating or drinking other than what the company supply.
2. Adequate time will be allowed for the journey or journeys the company will not be held liable for any delays which are beyond our control.
3. The company hold no liability or responsibility for any restrictions relating to the vehicle or vehicles at the location.
4. All our cars are cleaned to the highest standard; however the company accept no liability for clothing be¬ing soiled, damages, or loss of personal possessions, luggage during hire.
5. Our vehicles are maintained to the highest standard, in attempt to make them as reliable as possible.
However, in the unforeseen event of an accident, breakdown, puncture, traffic jam or severe weather the company accepts neither liability nor responsibility for the consequences of such an occurrence
6. The company will however undertake whatever measures necessary to complete the hiring, which may, at the company’s discretion, include providing an alternative vehicle which may or may not be of the same description. Where possible a double journey if two cars are booked will be made until we can get a replacement vehicle to you.
7. £25 per vehicle non-refundable deposit is payable at point of confirming booking, Credit card payments carry 3% charge, full payment to be made in 7 days before the day of the event if paying by Baccs or credit card or cash on the day of the event.
8. The cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us [email protected] If you do not receive an email from Cardiff Executive Travel confirming the cancellation, we have not received it, Cardiff Executive Travel will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 7 days’ notice less £25 per vehicle non-refundable deposit however there will be a 10% administration / transaction charge
9. All prices quoted are based on a maximum of 1 hour hire for church weddings or registry office weddings unless otherwise arranged. Civil ceremonies are based on one way journey to location.
(The company as a complimentary gesture will wait up to 30 minutes to enable the bride and groom to have photos with the car).
10. Where hire exceeds the time the company reserve the right to charge a waiting time for each car, This Charge will be payable to the driver directly, charged at £29 per vehicle, per hour.
11. The hirer will be responsible for any damage caused to the vehicles however caused by the hirer or the hirer’s guests and any repair cost will be paid in full.
Tours Making a booking
1. Before making a booking make sure you are aware of all aspects of your Tour/Sightseeing, (any questions please contact us, using our Email [email protected]), our booking conditions and cost.
2. Once we have agreed your Tour/Sightseeing, and you are satisfied you are able to pay for the Tour/Sightseeing in full by sending us a deposit of 50% of the total cost of your tour/sightseeing.
3. Once you have made payment we will issue a confirmation together with an invoice for the balance of the payment, and a binding agreement will be in place.
4. All payments must be in pounds sterling
5. Full payment is required no later than 28 days or 4 weeks prior to the start of your tour/sightseeing for advanced bookings or payment in full if booked within 7 days or within 48 hours.
6. Once full payment has been received, Cardiff Tours will E-mail you with any further relevant tour/sightseeing details.
7. Cardiff Tours reserves the right to cancel your Tour/Sightseeing if balances are not paid in time.
Booking Procedures, Terms and Conditions
Any medication you may require as well as any medical vaccinations and other arrangements including passport, travellers cheques, visa procurement are your responsibility.
Travel arrangements not included in your itinerary are your responsibility and do not form part of your Tour/Sightseeing.
Any guidance or advice we may provide for you is done in good faith and as such we do not hold any liability for it.
No refund or compensation will be made or given for any unused services or features of the tour/sightseeing where unused at your discretion.
We shall not be held liable for any damages or costs incurred caused by yourself or member of your party during your tour/sightseeing.
By booking, any likeness or image of you taken on our Tour/Sightseeing maybe used by “Cardiff Tours” without charge in all media for promotional materials unless you wish to object in writing prior to commencing the Tour/Sightseeing.
You may not advertise, use, give or resell your Tour/Sightseeing without the permission of “Cardiff Tours”.
No refunds or compensations will be given in these circumstances.
Payment Transaction Information
We ask you to provide information sufficient to complete a payment transaction, consisting of the amount of the transaction, the objective of the transaction (payment of deposit or tour final settlement) and the payment card details. We destroy this information immediately after successful completion of the transaction.
Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, we reserve the right to increase or decrease our prices. You have the right to withdraw from the booking at this stage if you do not accept the price revision. If you book in advance and any downward revision in the price will be refunded to you.
Any changes in entry fees and/or charges will be passed on to you in full. Once you have booked we will absorb and you will not be charged for any increase equivalent to 5% of the price of your activity holiday.
If we cancel your holiday
Cancellation by us may be necessary in exceptional circumstances and we reserve the right in our absolute discretion to cancel your Tour/Sightseeing. If we have to cancel your holiday we will tell you as soon as possible. If there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of a) purchasing an alternative tour/sightseeing from us of a similar standard to that already booked if available (if the chosen alternative is less expensive than your original one, we will refund the difference but if it is more expensive, we will ask you to pay the difference) or b) receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us less an administration charge of £39 per Tour/Sightseeing. Compensation will not be payable and no liability beyond offering the above mentioned choices can be accepted where we are forced to cancel as a result of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not be avoided even with all due care. We regret we cannot pay any expense, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation.
Cancellation by you
Cancellation of your Tour/Sightseeing must be done in writing and confirmation must be received by us “cardiff tours” that we have received your notice of cancellation, If more than 56 days notice given full refund will be given less administration charge of £39. Between 56 and 28 days prior to the start of your tour/sightseeing you will forfeit your deposit or receive 50% refund if already paid in full. Less than 28 days before departure date no refund will be given.
Our responsibility to you
We promise to make sure that all parts of the Tour/Sightseeing we agreed to arrange as part of our contract are provided to a reasonable standard and in accordance with that contract. We also accept responsibility for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do. We will not however be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim which results from any of the following; a) the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or b) the fault of a third party not connected with provision of your Tour/Sightseeing which we could not have predicted or avoided or c) an event or circumstances which we or the supplier of the services in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care or d) the fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time. In addition, we will not be responsible where you do not enjoy your Tour/Sightseeing or suffer any problems because of a reason you did not tell us about when you booked your Tour/Sightseeing or where any problems you suffer did not result from any breach of our contract or other fault of ourselves or, where we were responsible for them, our suppliers or agents or where any losses, expenses, costs or other sum you have suffered relate to any business. We cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services or facilities are not advertised in our itinerary and we have not agreed to arrange them.
The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract and the laws and regulations of England and Wales will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided. If the particular services which gave rise to the claim or complaint complied with English laws and regulations applicable to those services at the time, the services will be treated as having been properly provided.
The booking you make is accepted on the terms that you understand the possible risk and hazards of such a Tour/Sightseeing and you have adequate insurance cover in place.
Your day to day agenda and the purpose of this tour/sightseeing is taken as an aim and not as a contractual obligation. It must be accepted that delays and alterations are sometimes not possible to avoid.
It is very important that we are made aware of any medical conditions, physical or mental disabilities for you and your group prior to accepting your booking. Certain routes will provide a greater physical challenge and you must ensure that any routes selected by you or any member of your party are suitable for those who are taking part.
Any special requests made on your booking form are noted and we do our very best to comply with these wherever possible. However, although we do make every effort to meet your requirements, we cannot give a guarantee since this is dependent on our suppliers. We cannot accept any booking that is conditional upon special requests or extras being met. All such bookings will be treated as standard booking subject to the above provisions on special requests and extras.
Any complaints about the tour/sightseeing should be made to “Cardif Tours” as soon as possible to enable us to try and deal with it quickly and efficiently. You must notify “Cardif Tours” of your complaint in writing within two weeks (14 days) of the actual completion date of your holiday
By booking, any likeness or image of you secured or taken on any of our holidays maybe used by the company without charge in all media (whether now existing or in the future) for bone fide promotional materials of any kind, such as brochures, videos and the internet.
The Company may transfer and/or assign it rights and/or its obligations under these booking conditions.
This will not affect your rights under this contract. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these booking conditions without the Company’s prior written consent, which must not be unreasonably withheld. A person who is not a party to this contract has no rights under the contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this contract, but this does not affect any rights or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from the Act.
You should inform”Cardif Tours” immediately if, within four (4) weeks prior to your start date of your holiday, any member of your party has, or develops, an infectious or contagious medical disease. If so we have the right to refuse your booking for the protection of others. (Under unfortunate circumstances “Cardif Tours” would hold the tour/sightseeing in trust for 12 months as in such time it can be taken).
We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct is considered by us to be inappropriate, likely to cause harm, or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of any other person.
On tour/sightseeing it is necessary that you abide by the authority of the leader, who represents “Cardif Tours”. If you commit any illegal act when on the holiday or if in the reasonable opinion of the leader your behaviour is causing or likely to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others we may terminate your travel arrangements without any liability on our part.
By booking, you agree that we have the right to recover from you, either via the credit/charge or debit card used to pay for the tour/sightseeing or otherwise, the cost of any compensation we may pay to others, including others on the tour/sightseeing and/or any property or accommodation damage, and/or any other charge, fees or levies we may incur resulting from any action or inaction and from any breach of these conditions.
Except where otherwise expressly started in these booking conditions we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by force majeure. In these booking conditions force majeure means any event which we or the supplier of the services in question could not, even with all due care foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
1. The consumption of Foods / Alcohol is not permitted under any circumstances in any of the vehicles unless specific agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in writing and any spillage charge will apply regardless of agreement.
2. All Alcohol transported must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment. Should the vehicle require valeting due to negligence or alcohol illness a charge will be made of £100.00 for chauffeured vehicles and £120.00 for MPV to cover cost of cleaning and subsequent loss of earnings.
3. Smoking is against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around the vehicles
4. In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
Please note we provide child seats service, whilst we make every effort to ensure child seats are available, we cannot guarantee, suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely at the passengers’ discretion, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
Without prior notice we reserve the right to amend, change, delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary at any time.